We present to you the report filed by the analysts of our private club for October 22–28.submitted by Golden_Island_Club to u/Golden_Island_Club [link] [comments]
Main market events for October 22–28, 2018
1) Bakkt will be launched on December 12 if the regulators grant the permission.
2) Internal sources of the CBOE exchange claim that approval of Bitcoin ETF is inevitable. According to the SEC, VanEck, SolidX and CBOE resolved all the issues and it is only a matter of time before the new asset class is approved.
3) The Department of Financial Services (DFS) of New York has permitted Coinbase to develop Custody. The Bank of Japan admits that the bank may lose a lot of influence due to emergence of cryptocurrencies. $500m worth of USDT have been destroyed (burned) by Tether.
4) The Central Election Commission of Russia supported the initiative of the Party of Growth to run elections in Russia on blockchain, which would prevent doctoring of the results.
5) In June 2019, the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF) will start publishing its standards for international regulation of cryptocurrencies.
6) The British audit and consulting company Ernst & Young (EY) conducted a study on the efficiency of 110 ICO projects: only 1 out of 10 tokens managed to bring profit to their owners.
7) Constantinople — the hard fork of Ethereum network — is delayed until the beginning of 2019. The developers made this decision after discovering several bugs when launching the update in the test network.
8) Visa will launch a digital identification system on the B2B Connect blockchain in early 2019. The system would tokenize private information that ensures secure international transactions.
9) The Swiss online bank Swissquote now enables purchasing ICO tokens. You can buy them through an online bank account. Acquired tokens will be stored in a special wallet.
10) HTC has presented the first iteration of the blockchain smartphone Exodus 1 in Berlin. The smartphone is expected to go on sale in 34 countries this December. The device will cost 0.15 BTC or 4.78 ETH.
11) Blockchain platform for distributing video content TaTaTu, which raised $585 million during the ICO, signed an agreement with Johnny Depp. The actor’s film company Infinitum Nihil would produce movies and digital content for TaTaTu.
12) Chairman of the State Duma Committee on the Financial Market Anatoly Aksakov explained that absence of the concepts of “mining” and “bitcoin” in the draft law “On digital financial assets” hints to a “sad” future for cryptocurrencies.
13) The Japan Association of Virtual Currency Exchanges (JVCEA) received the right to self-regulation from the country’s main regulator, the Japan Financial Services Agency (FSA).
14) The Taiwan Financial Supervision Commission will simplify the procedure for launching ICOs in the country and fully legalize them.
15) Tether Limited burned 500 million USDT tokens. The company once again noted that any USDT owner could redeem their tokens with real US dollars that secure the cryptocurrency.
16) The branch of the China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission in Shenzhen decreed that the ownership of bitcoins in China should be considered legal.
17) The Ministry of Finance prohibited the British Royal Mint to issue the Royal Mint Gold (RMG) cryptocurrency, backed by gold.
18) Ripple published a financial report for the third quarter of 2018: sales of XRP tokens increased more than twofold and generated revenue of $163.33 million.
19) While the major stock indexes collapsed, Bitcoin continued to stand its ground. This refutes the widespread claims that the price of Bitcoin correlates with traditional finances. It’s worth noting that the current collapse of the US stock market is one of the biggest in recent years. The fall in the Nasdaq technology index, which dropped by 4.43% over the day, was especially disheartening. This is the biggest fall since August 2011.
20) The number of Google search requests for the word “Bitcoin” decreased by 93% compared to last December. This is quite natural, because back then the price of Bitcoin reached its peak.
2. Market analysis from club experts for October 22–28, 2018
The last week was hardly surprising for crypto traders and investors. Volatility, pumps/dumps, despair and enthusiasm — all the usual stuff.
Compared to the stock market though, the waves of the crypto market begin to look pale sometimes. The total capitalization remained in the $208–211 billion corridor for the entire week, despite the worries.
Trading volumes were also fairly stable: $9–11 billion. BTC dominated the market at 54% without deviations, although the Altcoins performed very good.
In the end of the week, the price for 1 BTC remained the same: $6480 on Monday and Sunday, though it fluctuated between $6380 and $6540 ($6478 at the time of the report) during the week.
However, the last week showed a strong growth of a number of coins, despite the price of BTC, and many coins skyrocketed from the levels below TOP100 CMC. Last week the stock market experienced a rather sharp fall, and according to reports, a number of stocks have incomparably higher volatility than many coins from TOP100.
The general sentiment makes it clear that cryptographic market is gaining increasingly more attention of institutional traders and very soon trading instruments will be available through a single terminal in any market.
In the meantime, the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are gaining momentum in the world, and that’s great! Though some cypherpunks are not happy about this!
3. Changes in the cost and capitalization of the TOP-10 cryptocurrencies in the period of October 22–28, 2018
4. TOP-3 growing coins from the long-term portfolio for October 22–28, 2018 (including portfolio updates) The fastest growing portfolio coins: IOTeX + 50% (), Neblio NEBL + 40% (), Decred DCR + 15% (listing on Binance). The worst performing coin is Mysterium MYST -28% — correction of the growth during the last week.
Want to be the first to receive news, updates from analysts and trade signals? Join @gitsupport channel and start earning with us!
Winklevoss twins' bitcoin exchange Gemini has finally received approval from New York's DFS to operate as a financial services firm. Now, with the DFS’s approval, New York State-chartered Paxos will be able to provide trading and custodial services to PayPal to allow the fintech giant’s 346 million customers to buy, sell and hold cryptocurrency. Four DFS-approved digital assets will be initially available: bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether and litecoin, according to the DFS statement. Home Bitcoin News Binance Stablecoin Receives NYDFS Approval. Bitcoin News; Binance Stablecoin Receives NYDFS Approval . January 6, 2020. 831. Share. Facebook. Twitter. ReddIt. Telegram. Pinterest. WhatsApp. Advertisment. According to a recent announcement by one of the world’s largest crypto exchanges, Binance, its USD-backed stablecoin was just approved by the New York State Department of ... One of the world’s largest crypto exchanges by trading volume, Binance, has been making headlines on a regular basis for the last three years. The exchange is being the topic of countless reports once again today, January 6th, after its recent announcement that its stablecoin was just approved by the New York State Department of Financial Services (). Binance cryptocurrency exchange - We operate the worlds biggest bitcoin exchange and altcoin crypto exchange in the world by volume Yesterday, the New York Office of the Attorney General released a scathing report against thirteen cryptocurrency exchanges. After the release of the report, the New York State Attorney General (NY AG) referred three exchanges – Binance, Kraken, and Gate.io – to the New York Department of Financial Services to investigate a possible violation of New York regulatory law. Crypto exchange Binance is launching a dollar-backed stablecoin in the U.S. Moreover, the new Binance USD (BUSD) has received the blessing of the New York Department of Financial Services (NYDFS). Price analysis for Bitcoin (BTC), Binance (BNB) and Ethereum (ETH)in crypto market. June 22, 2019; Philip Maina ; Currently, Bitcoin is holding almost 60 percent (58 percent) of the entire crypto market. The rise has been stirred by an increase in interest of Bitcoin futures on the CME. Recovering from last year’s lows has also contributed to the hashrate to an upsurge in the hash rate of on ... The New York State Department of financial services (DFS), the Bitlicense regulator, has published a Greenlist comprising 10 cryptocurrencies for custody and eight cryptocurrencies for listing ... The top crypto exchange highlights the Binance USD backed stablecoin (BUSD) being approved by New York’s State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS). Although it has been approved since launching in partnership with Paxos, this is a reminder to traders that during volatile swings in prices, there is a zero-fee option to jump out of Bitcoin or Altcoins into a stablecoin. Bitcoin jumped ...
[index]          
Binance With Credit Card, Coinbase New York Coins, Bitcoin Hash Rate & Bitcoin Price Recovery The Modern Investor. Loading... Unsubscribe from The Modern Investor? Cancel Unsubscribe. Working ... Two Bitcoin Futures, Binance JEX, Private Coins Delistings & New Bitcoin Trading Record The Modern Investor. Loading... Unsubscribe from The Modern Investor? Cancel Unsubscribe. Working ... Support Me On Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/TheModernInvestor ----- Protect And Sto... My Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvXjP6h0_4CSBPVgHqfO-UA ----- Supp... After forming a support base above the $6,700 level, bitcoin price started a fresh increase against the US Dollar. BTC price climbed above the $6,900 and $7,000 levels, but it failed to gain ... Bitcoin Price Jumps, Massive Power Grab, Binance In China, Ripple + Santander & Games On Tezos - Duration: 27:35. The Modern Investor 11,263 views. 27:35. The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin YouTube ... Binance.us could get to New York(regs)? Vechain(VET) ocean cleanup? Livestream recap-----Check out my other channels: My other channels and subscribe! Support Me On Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/TheModernInvestor ----- Protect And Sto... Tim Draper predicts the price of bitcoin after the halving! - Duration: 49:17. Crypto Finder 182,486 views. 49:17. BINANCE MONUMENTAL ACQUISITIONS & BIDAO REVIEW (Binance DeFi on BNB coin) U.S ... He also talks about if Binance and Kraken have been unlawfully operating in New York. This is a daily segment! This is a daily segment! CHECK OUT OUR PODCAST: https://bit.ly/2sZCAiF